As Bree Van De Kamp says, "I work too, I'm a Home Maker." (pix of Rosie The Riveter copied from smartgirlsknow.com)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Busy Moms R Rockin' Hot!

Yup, we are! Hehehe...

One such mom is our very own Lee Kuen, who's busy preparing for her Bridal Glam's "Be A Natural Looking Bride" workshop at the Doubletree Hotel Kuala Lumpur, this Sunday 14 November 2010.

And the thing about Lee Kuen is, to me, she looks exactly how she looked when we were both in UPM some 16 years ago! Well, actually, she looks better now, with 3 kids and all! So, doesn't that make you itchy to make your way to Doubletree KL this Sunday and see for yourself how she does it... :)

I'll be there with her in spirit, and I hope my JulesFudgyliciousness will delight the visitors at her workshop.

Lets Rock 'n' Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment