As Bree Van De Kamp says, "I work too, I'm a Home Maker." (pix of Rosie The Riveter copied from smartgirlsknow.com)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Daily Workout

Every January, "fitness" will be one of my "new year resolutions". Well, this year is no exception EXCEPT that my workout started twelve days late. Long story about the children going to three different schools for the first time. Thankfully, next year it will be back to only two school runs when the youngest join the middle one.

Anyway, glad to report that I managed to get back on track this morning. Did my cardio workout on the treadmill followed by an hour of Les Mills BodyPump Class. Looking forward to get back to my daily workout for this year.

1 comment:

  1. hey lee kuen,
    are we fab, or are we fab? hehe... well, i guess all moms are fab huh? 3 kids in 3 different schools? geez, how DO u do it?! anyways, i've met many fab ladies during my workout classes, some way older than me, but way fitter! puts me to great shame, but inspires me to do better at the same time. when i can't make it to my classes, i do at least 20min on my cross trainer, then of course the usual running around managing my boys, a real workout on it's own.

    so, we make fitness work for us this year ya? :)

    ReplyDelete