As Bree Van De Kamp says, "I work too, I'm a Home Maker." (pix of Rosie The Riveter copied from smartgirlsknow.com)

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Mother's Day! xox :)



My mother used to sing this to me all the time when I was a child, then she sang it to my sons to lull them to sleep... She is my most favourite singer in the world... She still cooks for me, does my laundry, folds my clothes, sews my dresses, gives me birthday money, and I think she takes care of my boys better than I do, and yes she still blabs at me too, hehe... She taught me to sew, cook, bake, craft, growing up I only wore dresses that she made herself, with lovely embroideries and appliques, and she makes the best butter cake and agar2 kosong :)...She gave me her sewing machine so I'd start sewing seriously, she bought a whole set of baking pans so I could bake more brownies faster. So, with all these infinitely wonderful thots of a daughter of her mother, a mother of her own mother, and of all the mothers, aunties, grandmothers, grandaunties, sisters, daughters, nieces, granddaughters, etc., etc., with all my heart, I wish all those worthy of the greatest love of all, Happy Mother's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment